Evening SJ Rally
Wednesday 30th June, at Houndalee Farm, Widdrington
This is open to all members and will be an hours lesson in small groups.
Please email Jane Mancey (email@example.com) by 16th June to book your place, please state name and age of member and if on lead rein and name of pony
Cost £10 per session - must be paid for at the time of booking.
Currently we are only accepting Bacs payments
Barclays bank - Morpeth Hunt Pony Club
Sort code 20-59-97
Account number 90843202
Reference June evening SJ
Please note that if you book for a rally and are unable to attend then you must still pay for the session unless a replacement can be found.
Replies received after the closing date will be put on a waiting list & unfortunately we cannot guarantee a place.
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and coaches.
Covid information will be updated if / when regulations are eased
Social distancing regulations of at least 1 metre must be followed at all times
Covid 19 Regulations
1. You will ensure before attending that you are not displaying any COVID symptoms requiring self-isolation i.e. high temperature or a new persistent cough; or living with anyone who is displaying any symptoms
2. You will not attend if you have been told to isolate
3. If symptoms are evident, for you or anyone in the household following the rally, you will contact the organiser to let them know and you will stay at home in line with government guidelines
4. You will thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
5. You will follow standard social distancing at all times possible i.e. remain at least 1m distance from others
6. If you fall ill, or display any of the symptoms during the rally, you will advise the organiser then return home immediately, avoiding touching anything where possible and follow advice on self-isolation