Half term rally
Wednesday 28th October, Benridge Riding Centre, NE61 3SB
Please email Jane Mancey (email@example.com) to book, stating name and age of the child, on lead rein, assisted or unassisted, name of pony and a contact telephone number
Closing date 21st October
Please pay the rally fee by bacs but as things are still unclear about what the Covid restrictions will be around half term, please don't pay until the week beginning 26th Oct when we will be able to confirm the rally is going ahead. You do still however need to book by 21st Oct.
Barclays bank - Morpeth Hunt Pony Club
Sort code 20-59-97
account number 90843202
Please click here for the consent form, this must be emailed to Jane a few days before the session
Track and trace records will be kept of all those attending for 21 days following the event
Replies received after the closing date will be put on a waiting list & unfortunately we cannot guarantee a place.
Please make sure you're ready to ride at your allocated time as it won't be possible to slot you into another group.
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and coaches.
Social distancing regulations of at least 1 metre must be followed at all times
Covid 19 Regulations
1. You will ensure before attending that you are not displaying any COVID symptoms requiring self-isolation i.e. high temperature or a new persistent cough; or living with anyone who is displaying any symptoms
2. You will not attend if you have been told to isolate
3. If symptoms are evident, for you or anyone in the household following the rally, you will contact the organiser to let them know and you will stay at home in line with government guidelines
4. You will thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
5. You will follow standard social distancing at all times possible i.e. remain at least 1m distance from others
6. If you fall ill, or display any of the symptoms during the rally, you will advise the organiser then return home immediately, avoiding touching anything where possible and follow advice on self-isolation