Winter Training / Team Training Sessions
Training sessions with Jade Hunter at Angerton Steads, NE61 4EZ
Training will be for an hour in small groups (max 4 per group)
Sunday 10th January new
Sunday 31st January
Sunday 7th February
Sunday 21st February
Cost £12 per session - must be paid for at the time of booking.
Currently we are only accepting Bacs payments
Barclays bank - Morpeth Hunt Pony Club
Sort code 20-59-97
account number 90843202
To book a place please email Michelle (DC@morpethhuntpc.co.uk) stating name of child and pony, DOB of child, height of pony, contact email and mobile number and the date of training you'd like to attend
Please note that if you book a session and are unable to attend then you must still pay for the session unless a replacement can be found.
Please make sure you're ready to ride at your allocated time as it won't be possible to slot you into another group.
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and coaches.
Social distancing regulations of at least 1 metre must be followed at all times
Covid 19 Regulations
1. You will ensure before attending that you are not displaying any COVID symptoms requiring self-isolation i.e. high temperature or a new persistent cough; or living with anyone who is displaying any symptoms
2. You will not attend if you have been told to isolate
3. If symptoms are evident, for you or anyone in the household following the rally, you will contact the organiser to let them know and you will stay at home in line with government guidelines
4. You will thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
5. You will follow standard social distancing at all times possible i.e. remain at least 1m distance from others
6. If you fall ill, or display any of the symptoms during the rally, you will advise the organiser then return home immediately, avoiding touching anything where possible and follow advice on self-isolation