Senior Games Training
Games training sessions for senior members at Geordies Moor
Senior games teams
Members to be aged 11-14 on 1st Jan 2021,
ponies to be 14.2 or under
Thursday 17th June 6pm (Zone training)
Tuesday 22nd June, 6.30pm at Angerton - open to all seniors
Thursday 24th June, 6pm Zone and Rockwood weekend training
Tuesday 29th June 6pm - open to all seniors
Thursday 1st July, 6pm (Zone team training)
Sunday 4th July tbc - open to all seniors
Wednesday 7th July (Zone team training)
Anyone wishing to attend please email Charlotte Robson at firstname.lastname@example.org stating name of child and pony, DOB of child, height of pony and contact email and mobile number and which sessions you'd like to attend.
Sat/Sun 26th/27th Rockwood PC Friendly weekend
Sat 10th July PC Zones venue tbc
Sun 11th July Possible Lanark PC Friendly tbc
All training will be at Geordies Moor for the foreseeable future.
The venue may have to change at the last minute if the ground is too wet. If an arena is used there will be a small charge to cover arena hire.
Sessions will be in small groups to comply with current Covid restrictions.
I'm sure you'll appreciate that in order to follow current guidelines and for the safety of everyone concerned we have had to put in place very strict procedures that everyone must follow. Thank you for your co-operation with these.
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and coaches.
Social distancing regulations of at least 1 metre must be followed at all times
Covid 19 Regulations
1. You will ensure before attending that you are not displaying any COVID symptoms requiring self-isolation i.e. high temperature or a new persistent cough; or living with anyone who is displaying any symptoms
2. You will not attend if you have been told to isolate
3. If symptoms are evident, for you or anyone in the household following the rally, you will contact the organiser to let them know and you will stay at home in line with government guidelines
4. You will thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
5. You will follow standard social distancing at all times possible i.e. remain at least 1m distance from others
6. If you fall ill, or display any of the symptoms during the session, you will advise the organiser then return home immediately, avoiding touching anything where possible and follow advice on self-isolation