Team Training Sessions
Training sessions with Jade Hunter - open to members interested / who would like to be considered for our SJ and Eventing Area teams in 2021.
All training will be in small groups.
|Wednesday 7th April||at Little Whittington XC 90min sessions, starting at 10am||Cost £25 per member|
|Saturday 10th April||SJ change of venue now at Angerton, 1 hr sessions, starting at 10am||Cost £15 per member|
|Wednesday 21st April||at Angerton, 1hr sessions starting at 4.30pm CANCELLED||Cost £15 per member|
|Saturday 24th April||at Bog Hall, 2 hr sessions to inc dressage and SJ, starting at 10am||Cost £20 per member|
|Wednesday 12th May||at Angerton, 1hr sessions starting at 4.30pm||Cost £15 per member|
|Saturday 22nd May||at Little Whittington XC, 90min sessions, starting at 10am||Cost £25 per member|
|Wednesday 2nd June||indoor SJ at West Moor, 1 hr sessions starting at 10am||Cost £15 per member|
|Saturday 12th June||at Bog Hall 2 hr sessions to inc dressage and SJ, starting at 10am||Cost £20 per member|
See above table for session costs - please pay at the time of booking.
Currently we are only accepting Bacs payments
Barclays bank - Morpeth Hunt Pony Club
Sort code 20-59-97
Account number 90843202
To book a place please email Michelle (DC@Morpethhuntpc.co.uk) stating name of child and pony, DOB of child, height of pony, contact email and mobile number and the date of training you'd like to attend. Also please indicate which level (grassroots, novice, intermediate, open) that you're aiming to compete at.
Please note that if you book a session and are unable to attend then you must still pay for the session unless a replacement can be found.
Please make sure you're ready to ride at your allocated time as it won't be possible to slot you into another group.
West Moor Farm Equestrian Centre, Longhorsley, NE65 8QX
Little Whittington XC Course, NE19 2LA
Angerton Steads Training Arena, Hartburn, Morpeth, NE61 4EZ
Bog Hall Farm, Kirkheaton, NE19 2DL
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and coaches.
Social distancing regulations of at least 1 metre must be followed at all times
only one person from the same household to be transporting their child and help with unloading, tacking up
other siblings and family members should not attend if possible
Covid 19 Regulations
1. You will ensure before attending that you are not displaying any COVID symptoms requiring self-isolation i.e. high temperature or a new persistent cough; or living with anyone who is displaying any symptoms
2. You will not attend if you have been told to isolate
3. If symptoms are evident, for you or anyone in the household following the rally, you will contact the organiser to let them know and you will stay at home in line with government guidelines
4. You will thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
5. You will follow standard social distancing at all times possible i.e. remain at least 1m distance from others
6. If you fall ill, or display any of the symptoms during the rally, you will advise the organiser then return home immediately, avoiding touching anything where possible and follow advice on self-isolation