Halloween Fun & Games
Friday 30th October, at Houndalee Farm, Widdrington
Come along for a spooky fun competition, lots of prizes to be won and rosettes for everyone
Fancy dress optional but encouraged.
Cost £7, please book by 26th Oct
Please email Michelle to book a place
Please pay by bacs but as things are still unclear about what the Covid restrictions will be around half term, please don't pay until the week beginning 26th Oct when we will be able to confirm the rally is going ahead.
Barclays bank - Morpeth Hunt Pony Club
Sort code 20-59-97
account number 90843202
Please click here for the consent form, this must be emailed to Michelle a few days before the competition
Track and trace records will be kept of all those attending for 21 days following the event
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and coaches.
Social distancing regulations of at least 1 metre must be followed at all times
Covid 19 Regulations
1. You will ensure before attending that you are not displaying any COVID symptoms requiring self-isolation i.e. high temperature or a new persistent cough; or living with anyone who is displaying any symptoms
2. You will not attend if you have been told to isolate
3. If symptoms are evident, for you or anyone in the household following the rally, you will contact the organiser to let them know and you will stay at home in line with government guidelines
4. You will thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
5. You will follow standard social distancing at all times possible i.e. remain at least 1m distance from others
6. If you fall ill, or display any of the symptoms during the rally, you will advise the organiser then return home immediately, avoiding touching anything where possible and follow advice on self-isolation